Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my idea for a contest need a suggestion
heres what i have planned..i wont reveal the prize yet but i will soon..the contest will go like this..i will make a thread and when the thread reaches 300 posts so everyone will have a chance to post and it doesnt matter how many times you post but you can not double post..meaning once you post you have to wait for someone else to post and then you can post..if you double back to back that post will not count..ok and i will pick a number before i start the thread and whoever has that post wins the prize..heres my problem..to make it fair i want someone else to know the number other then just me ahead of the contest..so i wont be blamed for playing favorites or anything...it will be a straight legit contest..i was thinking of giving the number to one of the mods but then that mod would not be eligiable to win and i dont want any excluded from this contest..i know i can go to our admin but hes a very busy guy and i dont think i want to waste his time approaching him with this..so any suggestions..i know i wont play favorites..but i want to do what i can to eliminate any thoughts of favortism

Just send me the answer. I usually cheat on SC contest anyway.
i know i am new here but i also know that i have never won anything in my life! I will volunteer to be the keeper of the number since i would have very little expectation of winning anyway.
Cole
(10-09-2010, 08:12 PM)CKlineline Wrote: i know i am new here but i also know that i have never won anything in my life! I will volunteer to be the keeper of the number since i would have very little expectation of winning anyway.

well you shouldnt count your self out then, this could be the time you win Smile

(10-09-2010, 08:13 PM)denali7432 Wrote:
(10-09-2010, 08:12 PM)CKlineline Wrote: i know i am new here but i also know that i have never won anything in my life! I will volunteer to be the keeper of the number since i would have very little expectation of winning anyway.

well you shouldnt count your self out then, this could be the time you win Smile

I think that every time.
Cole
Tony go ahead and send it to me. Nice idea for a contest.
(10-09-2010, 08:34 PM)discdog Wrote: Tony go ahead and send it to me. Nice idea for a contest.

ok thanx for offering..next contest i do i will make sure your involved..the contest will start around tuesday..i just ordered the prize and i will reveal it at the beginning of the contest..thank you, discdog i will pm you the winning number in a bit

(10-09-2010, 07:52 PM)denali7432 Wrote: heres what i have planned..i wont reveal the prize yet but i will soon..the contest will go like this..i will make a thread and when the thread reaches 300 posts so everyone will have a chance to post and it doesnt matter how many times you post but you can not double post..meaning once you post you have to wait for someone else to post and then you can post..if you double back to back that post will not count..ok and i will pick a number before i start the thread and whoever has that post wins the prize..heres my problem..to make it fair i want someone else to know the number other then just me ahead of the contest..so i wont be blamed for playing favorites or anything...it will be a straight legit contest..i was thinking of giving the number to one of the mods but then that mod would not be eligiable to win and i dont want any excluded from this contest..i know i can go to our admin but hes a very busy guy and i dont think i want to waste his time approaching him with this..so any suggestions..i know i wont play favorites..but i want to do what i can to eliminate any thoughts of favortism
Uhh...what? A better contest is guessing how many words are in this post. Smile
(10-09-2010, 08:40 PM)Dooley Wrote:
(10-09-2010, 07:52 PM)denali7432 Wrote: heres what i have planned..i wont reveal the prize yet but i will soon..the contest will go like this..i will make a thread and when the thread reaches 300 posts so everyone will have a chance to post and it doesnt matter how many times you post but you can not double post..meaning once you post you have to wait for someone else to post and then you can post..if you double back to back that post will not count..ok and i will pick a number before i start the thread and whoever has that post wins the prize..heres my problem..to make it fair i want someone else to know the number other then just me ahead of the contest..so i wont be blamed for playing favorites or anything...it will be a straight legit contest..i was thinking of giving the number to one of the mods but then that mod would not be eligiable to win and i dont want any excluded from this contest..i know i can go to our admin but hes a very busy guy and i dont think i want to waste his time approaching him with this..so any suggestions..i know i wont play favorites..but i want to do what i can to eliminate any thoughts of favortism
Uhh...what? A better contest is guessing how many words are in this post. Smile

lol..i believe in explaining everything to the fullest..that doesnt mean it will be easy to understand..lol

One question. Is there going to be a theme to the posts or just random thoughts?