Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
moldy Soprano
US_Tank Wrote:Behold the power of suggestion.  Between Bob and Boar talking about Anejos I just may have to fire one up tonight. 

Good point but mine are home so I'll have to wait.

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
fishhound Wrote:
wingo Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:Well better to have seen it there then when you get home. There is one advantge to buying from a local B&M. Except when it comes to Anejos. I just found two more with mold, I sometimes wonder if they are worth all the trouble.
They are not worth the trouble. Confusedhock:  I have over 70 anejos without mold and havn't reached for one since January. 
Some times I agree with what you say. However every now and the I'll smoke a shark with two or more years of age on it and I realize why I buy these damn cigars.

By the way PM me if you want to get rid of any of those Anejos.Tongue
I've only had a few& I still don't get it. I had one at the herf and it was OK....but no WOW!..... I have a couple resting, maybe I need to let them rest a lot longer.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:
wingo Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:Well better to have seen it there then when you get home. There is one advantge to buying from a local B&M. Except when it comes to Anejos. I just found two more with mold, I sometimes wonder if they are worth all the trouble.
They are not worth the trouble. Confusedhock:  I have over 70 anejos without mold and havn't reached for one since January. 
Some times I agree with what you say. However every now and the I'll smoke a shark with two or more years of age on it and I realize why I buy these damn cigars.

By the way PM me if you want to get rid of any of those Anejos.Tongue
I've only had a few& I still don't get it. I had one at the herf and it was OK....but no WOW!..... I have a couple resting, maybe I need to let them rest a lot longer.

I am with you.  They are very good cigars, and I enjoy smoking them, but I dont think they're worth all the fuss.  Especially with the mold issues recently.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
I don't know what fuss you guys are talking about?!?!?!?!  I can walk into 2-3 B&M's here and come out with a stack of boxes. Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:I don't know what fuss you guys are talking about?!?!?!?!  I can walk into 2-3 B&M's here and come out with a stack of boxes. Tongue
Yeah...when you walk into a B/M, they knock people over, just to give you a free cigar! Tongue Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Mark Wrote:I don't know what fuss you guys are talking about?!?!?!?!  I can walk into 2-3 B&M's here and come out with a stack of boxes. Tongue
Yeah...when you walk into a B/M, they knock people over, just to give you a free cigar! Tongue Big Grin
Not just any people, The Pug!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
ewww... what a waste lol