Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
making the "pie"
so, my dad has this pizza he makes. it's quite simple, and quite delicious! he apparently came up with the idea when he was working at a pizza place back in high school, and has been making it ever since. easy, cheap, and delicious! i've yet to find a person who didn't love it. here's how it goes.

start with a pregame

[Image: CIMG0158.jpg]

roll out your dough, cover with hormel chili no beans, 1/2 pound raw hamburger, and onions.

[Image: CIMG0159.jpg]

sonny steals the camera to take a picture of his dog

[Image: CIMG0160.jpg]

cover pizza with cheese. i use mostly mozzarella, then add a little fiesta blend on top, to give it some color

[Image: CIMG0161.jpg]

sonny steals the camera to take a picture of his other dog, so she won't feel left out

[Image: CIMG0162.jpg]

bake, remove, and enjoy. so good!

[Image: CIMG0163.jpg]
Nice! Looks good, but I shouldn't have looked at this when I still have an hour to go before lunch Sad
That does look good, after seeing this the wife and I will have to do a homemade pizza this weekend.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
AWESOME   Tell use about the crust. I have used the can, premade but as long as I've cooked I have NEVER been able to make a good crust.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

t- i use the crust that you get in the pizza aisle at the grocery store. no super secret there. just the 27 cent jiffy crust. the only thing i do different is prebake it a little longer than they tell you to.
I bet i could cook that...
Teck1337 Wrote:I bet i could cook that...
it's really easy! and really good!
OMG, I've never noticed the jiffy pizza crust mix and I buy Jiffy all the time. It's off the the store

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

[thumbsup][thumbsup]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore