Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
love never dies
i saw something today and i dont know what happened to me..it just stopped me in my tracks and i couldnt help but stare and it almost brought a tear to my eye..im not a mushy guy but any means and im not one to share my emotions..but this just got me..i was shopping at menards (i LOVE that place) and i saw this couple that had to be atleast 80 years old each..maybe older..and they were walking together holding each others hands as if they were in there late teens walking in the park falling in love for the first time..i mean you had to see it..just the way the walked together holding each other..and it alsmost made me tear up..tears of joy that they are still in love and tears of sadness because i wonder if i will have that 50 years from now or if im going to be alone sitting in a chair waiting for some young buck to come and wheel me to my padded room..it was just a beautiful thing to see in a otherwise cruel and unforgiving world..

nice story brother thanks for sharing
--Mike
You fool.
That was me amd Mrs. Mum...Grin
Didn't you hear me calling you over...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(09-16-2010, 05:09 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: You fool.

oh jim, you're way over 80. come on now. and mrs. mum must be what? 40? mid 30's maybe? come on now, in no way would you two resemble an 80 year old couple, unless you took your average Smile
Simple answer. They weren't married. Or if they were, not to each other.
(09-16-2010, 05:09 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: You fool.

FOG! LMAO