Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for some good A size sticks
anyone have some good reccomendations on some really good A size smokes? i'm talkin about 60 ring and over 8" going on a longdrive to ohio to see my family, and i need something to keep me awake. reminds me of that one thread i think was on here, regarding one of you crazies who was smoking some high end, strong full bodied smokes, like the Puros Indios Chief. whatever happened to that thread? is he still alive?
RyJ Anniversario has a super-churchill that's about 8.5 X 56. Good road smoke, too---flawless burn and ash, so you're not constantly dicking around with it, and not so strong your eyes cross while driving. Big Grin

Don Pepin Blue Label has a 9" long mutha that's a terrific smoke, also.

Those are the only two I can think of off hand.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
The A sized Opus X is awesome.
I don't think you'll find many 60 rings that are 9 inches long. 

Try the Coronado by La Flor Corona Gorda  7 x 60.  I think those MAXX all come in monster sizes too.
La Gloria Cubana has the reserve limitada that is 60 plus ring gauge 8-9 inches.  But why not just have a few of your favorite cigars along and smoke them along the way?  Having a different smoke offers a different flavor and you can take little breaks with your cigar smoking along the way!
US_Tank Wrote:[color="blue"]La Gloria Cubana has the reserve limitada that is 60 plus ring gauge 8-9 inches[/color].  But why not just have a few of your favorite cigars along and smoke them along the way?  Having a different smoke offers a different flavor and you can take little breaks with your cigar smoking along the way!
Yeah, now thats a grip load. Wink
check out the LGC Limitada. This is a 3 hour smoke no matter how you slice it.
US_Tank Wrote:La Gloria Cubana has the reserve limitada that is 60 plus ring gauge 8-9 inches.  But why not just have a few of your favorite cigars along and smoke them along the way?  Having a different smoke offers a different flavor and you can take little breaks with your cigar smoking along the way!
9 inches and a 60 RG      can you say baseball bat  
La Flor Dominacana came out with an "A" late last year that is a great tasting stick, but only about 2-2.5 hours. Seems like it was 9+x 48 or so.
[user=25]discdog[/user] wrote:
Quote:La Flor Dominacana came out with an "A" late last year that is a great tasting stick, but only about 2-2.5 hours. Seems like it was 9+x 48 or so.

I had one of those. $18 here, but a terrific, great tasting smoke. Forgot about that one.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1