Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for order of " mumceros "
so far here is what i have..please give me some more suggestions id like to place this order by noon

Oliva Serie V, Lancero, Habano, 7 X 38
Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real, Porto Real Connecticut, 7 X 36
Flor de Oliva, Panetela, Sumatra 7 x 38
Padron, Panatela, Habano 7 x 36
Padron, Panatela, Maduro 7 x 36

(09-11-2010, 10:39 AM)denali7432 Wrote: so far here is what i have..please give me some more suggestions id like to place this order by noon

You need to add anything from Pepin.....
(09-11-2010, 11:06 AM)Lurch Wrote:
(09-11-2010, 10:39 AM)denali7432 Wrote: so far here is what i have..please give me some more suggestions id like to place this order by noon

You need to add anything from Pepin.....

looks like pepin only has 1 or 2 in the mummsy size..am i allowed to call them mummsy? lol i better not piss off the mum

This is out of his holiday pack which still can be found.

Don Pepin EL CENTURION
Don Pepin SERIES JJ White Label
Don Pepin SERIES JJ MADURO
Don Pepin BLACK LABEL CUBAN CLASSIC
Don Pepin BLUE LABEL
Another is the El Triunfador No.6
well a mumcero is any cigar thats no bigger then 40 right? i had the mum explain it to me but i accidentally deleted the pm

if you can find it there is an Opus X Mumcero. Had the Oliva V the other night and loved it. It may have been better that the other sizes.
--Mike
(09-11-2010, 11:22 AM)denali7432 Wrote: well a mumcero is any cigar thats no bigger then 40 right? i had the mum explain it to me but i accidentally deleted the pm

The typical size is 7x39. Traditionally they were made with a pigtail but not everyone does that today.
OK, you got me and I'm in a generous mood.

PM me your address and I'll send you a 5 pack of different ones not on your list.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(09-11-2010, 11:50 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: OK, you got me and I'm in a generous mood.

PM me your address and I'll send you a 5 pack of different ones not on your list.

ive learned not to argue with the mum..lol

(09-11-2010, 11:50 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: OK, you got me and I'm in a generous mood.

Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles