Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for a certain kind of restaurant
i've been trying to find a special certain kind of restaurant - a steakhouse that is cigar friendly AND also serves high end premium beers. the location isn't that important, but somewhere in Texas would be nice, like around Austin or Waco. does anyone know of just such a place?
(03-14-2010, 06:38 PM)Flyerman Wrote: i've been trying to find a special certain kind of restaurant - a steakhouse that is cigar friendly AND also serves high end premium beers. the location isn't that important, but somewhere in Texas would be nice, like around Austin or Waco. does anyone know of just such a place?

Ahh...Such places exist only in our dreams...Wink
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
There is a steakhouse in Macon, Georgia that serves mouth watering steaks and has a cigar friendly bar in the front that has high end spirits. Not sure exactly what high end beers you are looking for but they do have some premiums.
Almirante Pirata
(03-14-2010, 09:25 PM)SenorSmoke Wrote: There is a steakhouse in Macon, Georgia that serves mouth watering steaks and has a cigar friendly bar in the front that has high end spirits. Not sure exactly what high end beers you are looking for but they do have some premiums.
Sounds like my kind of place!
Lots of great places in NY for steak but no more smoking.Sad
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Sadly the "Moral Minority" has all but done away with place such as those. As Hunlock said..."only in our derams"

ANGEL
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
when i'm looking for this type of thing, i usually settle for my backyard + a trip to my local liquor store preceeded by a trip to the butcher shop. get me a nice big porterhouse, the wife and sonny a ribeye, little salt and pepper on the meat, and a nice, hot fire. sadly, here in colorado, smoking in any sort of public place is not allowed, so if i want a steak to go with my cigar, i have to cook it myself!
Excellent choice Scott
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Well Jimmie, If you travel up near me there is a steakhouse that has a cigar bar in it. You can't smoke at dinner table, but you can go to the bar and puff
http://www.schlesingerssteakhouse.com/
No Justice, No Peace!
I know of 3 steakhouses in Bergen county NJ that have cigar bars.