Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
look in the air, its a plane, its a bird..NO ITS A FLYING PIG!!!
(12-29-2010, 08:48 PM)wtfdic Wrote: that was not even near ready for a toothpick.

Bounce

i was wearing gloves cause its cold in the garage..and the thick gloves make it hard to grab ahold of the cigar when its that short..so i had to go for the toothpick or risk dropping the cigar

(12-29-2010, 10:39 PM)denali7432 Wrote: 1. had my first flying pig tonite, loved it so much i had to pull the tooth pick method

2. i was wearing gloves cause its cold in the garage..and the thick gloves make it hard to grab ahold of the cigar when its that short..so i had to go for the toothpick or risk dropping the cigar

Ahhh...thats it...

Tongue

Toothpick or not gloves or not that is a great smoke. Glad you enjoyed it tony even in the cold.
--Mike
(12-29-2010, 10:39 PM)denali7432 Wrote: i was wearing gloves cause its cold in the garage..and the thick gloves make it hard to grab ahold of the cigar when its that short..so i had to go for the toothpick or risk dropping the cigar

And yes...I heard that's what SHE said......

...moving along...nothing left to see here.
LMFAO
--Mike
i also forgot to mention..i have never smoked a cigar that gave off so much smoke..i mean it look like i threw one of those small balls that ninjas throws to make a smoke screen so the can get away..lol its was silly

Think one of our local shops still has a few boxes. LMK if anybody needs one.
The Dude