Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
latest batch came in
i been staring at them for 10 hours im going crazy man..lol its 15 degrees out here and i'll have to wait till tommorow when it goes up to a steaming hot 40..lol

First of all I have can tell you have the fever .... You might as well throw i the towel and buy your antietam now as you are going to need it soon ...I went from a small 30 ct to 150 ct to a cabinet in 3 months thanks to these clowns ......

BuddhaBill Wrote:First of all I have can tell you have the fever .... You might as well throw i the towel and buy your antietam now as you are going to need it soon ...I went from a small 30 ct to 150 ct to a cabinet in 3 months thanks to these clowns ......

right now im in the proccess of setting up a tupperdore..its about 6 cubic feet..and will hold around 550-700 cigars..im just waiting for the humidity to stabilize..its going up and down..i couldnt get it past 51 so i sprayed some distilled water on the trays and put in a shot glass of water and it shot up to 55 real fast and stayed there..over nite it went up to 61 and its sitting there for now..so hopfully in a week it will be ready and i can stock up before april 1st..

Nice selection.  Did you buy two of those tupperdors?  You know you are going to run out of room, right.
I like smoking lightning
i actually do have 2, but the first one i bought wasnt really going to work with my plans..this new one i can have 3 trays all next to each other going up about 3 levels high..the first one would only allow me 1 tray each level..so i guess i can keep that for later and set it up..i been thinking of picking up some $15+ cigars for special occasions and i was thinking of using that humi just for those expensive ones..

I like the idea of a separate unit for the more spendy sticks.  That eliminates teh chance of accidently giving one to somebody.  even if your like me, and watch the high $ ones like a hawk, mistakes can be made, especially after last call.
I like smoking lightning