Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kingbutane.com
Has anyone ever made a purchase from them? are they reliable? i came across them from a google search, and they have a lighter i want. just looking for some feedback.
I've never purchased from them but I would with no qualms.
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
thank you, sir. a much respected opinion, so i suppose i'll give them a try.
I have used their butane with no issues, just never used their website.
Just thought I might update on this. I used a paypal virtual debit card, just in case ya know, and ordered a lighter and 3 big cans of butane. totaled roughly 20 dollars. package was delivered yesterday, exactly as described, the cans were much bigger than i had expected, and the lighter is awesome. i filled my xikar up with the new fuel, and it worked like a charm. this company comes with a certified recommendation from scott.
cool... next time tho, you may want to buy your butane in smaller quantities. A can lasts for ever, but over time the netal of the can gives up particles to the gas and it becomes contaminated and can lead to clogged jets in your lighter.

Fresh is better.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:cool... next time tho, you may want to buy your butane in smaller quantities. A can lasts for ever, but over time the netal of the can gives up particles to the gas and it becomes contaminated and can lead to clogged jets in your lighter.

Fresh is better.
oh, yeah, i realize that. i'll probably end up giving 2 of those cans away, as i don't think i could ever use that much. i just can't pass up on a good deal. if they would have offered me more for 2 bucks a piece, i probably would have bought more.
The cigar shop has a can of butane out for free use at the tastings every tuesday....lol...I haven't purchased any fuel for my z-plus in 2007 yet!