Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just got snipped
at the young age of 24. Wow, get well soon..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Hope that your recovery is quick!  

DigitalAnvil Wrote:The doctor asked me several times if I was sure because of my age (24), but didn't really give me a hard time about it.
Just curious...any kids yet???
or are you just making sure you don't have any?  Smile
clarkoz Wrote:Just curious...any kids yet???
Yeah, I have 2 kids. A son who is 2 and a daughter who is nearly 6 months.
Been there!  I am an it also!  Sit on some peas and don't go party with your friends like I did!

We had a poker party 3 days after my snip session!  I started to ease off the pain killer and had some drinks that night.  But my nuts started to hurt so our host, an MD, gave me a little something he had.  I was out only to awake the next day with my face painted and lotion all over my body!
ok, I dont think I want to hear any more about this lotion thing... (& his wife is so pretty too)
who's wife is hot?
US_Tank Wrote:who's wife is hot?

yours! ya dingaling!

you have a hottie for a wife and post about a bunch of guys putting lotion all over (& I emphasize: "ALL OVER") your body.
DigitalAnvil Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Hashbrowns... Damn I would have used Peas. Seems more appropriate!

Get well soon

Peas were actually recommended by the nurse, but our freezer is pretty bare right now so it was either this or a box of waffles.

OUCH....AND glad you have the hashbrown...I dont recommend refreezing them now or EATING them either!!!
Take care and now you are a recreational dawg for life!!! No boo-boos to haunt you when you are 50!! LMAO