Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just got engaged
(02-15-2011, 09:10 PM)carl609 Wrote: We are moving right along. Everything is figured out except the DJ, but we are working on that. Still need to book the reception hall, but spoke to them earlier and just waiting on a call back.

I would have Iggy Pop rock the wedding Big Grin
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(02-15-2011, 09:59 PM)CigarJohn Wrote:
(02-15-2011, 09:10 PM)carl609 Wrote: We are moving right along. Everything is figured out except the DJ, but we are working on that. Still need to book the reception hall, but spoke to them earlier and just waiting on a call back.

I would pay a lot to have Iggy Pop play my wedding.
I like smoking lightning
Congrats Carl!!
Holy $hit bro!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
(02-15-2011, 10:05 PM)carl609 Wrote:
(02-15-2011, 09:59 PM)CigarJohn Wrote:

I would pay a lot to have Iggy Pop play my wedding.

+1 and I am not even getting married...Iggy kicks a$$
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Should we all throw down for Iggy Pop to play Carl's wedding? Smile
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(02-18-2011, 11:44 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: Should we all throw down for Iggy Pop to play Carl's wedding? Smile

That sounds like a great idea!

I dont know how people do this wedding planning stuff when it is some extravagant deal. We are going as simple as possible, and it is still a lot of work.

We have a good portion of the stuff handled. A friend is hooking us up with a great deal on a reception hall. $300 for the whole night, and all we have to do is break down the tables and take the garbage out when we leave. Rings are handled. We still need to figure out a DJ, decorations, and food for the reception. Then finalize the guest list and we are in business.
I like smoking lightning
(02-18-2011, 11:58 PM)carl609 Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 11:44 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: Should we all throw down for Iggy Pop to play Carl's wedding? Smile

That sounds like a great idea!

I dont know how people do this wedding planning stuff when it is some extravagant deal. We are going as simple as possible, and it is still a lot of work.

We have a good portion of the stuff handled. A friend is hooking us up with a great deal on a reception hall. $300 for the whole night, and all we have to do is break down the tables and take the garbage out when we leave. Rings are handled. We still need to figure out a DJ, decorations, and food for the reception. Then finalize the guest list and we are in business.
When you have to plan everything in 8 weeks? I can't imagine....Katie has everything put together for us. If it were up to me we would be waiting til September.