Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it almost blew my hand off!!!!
MaytagMan Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Is this a new hitman for the West Coast Cartel?   [really][rob]

All I know, is that I have not received his WCC membership application, nor have I received the tribute...    looks like this may be a rogue?

Helluva shot though...   some great sticks there!!!  [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]
Hey MaytagMan, didn't you receive the memo from Brutus Baloney?  Was something about recruiting hit peeps from the Pacific Northwest [cigar] If I need to retract let me know and will have my dues paid in full in thirty seconds or less Tongue
This is a very active place lately..

Beautiful hit.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
ktee Wrote:
MaytagMan Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Is this a new hitman for the West Coast Cartel?   [really][rob]

All I know, is that I have not received his WCC membership application, nor have I received the tribute...    looks like this may be a rogue?

Helluva shot though...   some great sticks there!!!  [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]
Hey MaytagMan, didn't you receive the memo from Brutus Baloney?  Was something about recruiting hit peeps from the Pacific Northwest [cigar] If I need to retract let me know and will have my dues paid in full in thirty seconds or less Tongue
No retraction necessary - you did a hell of a job!   Just thought there was some kind of splinter group going rogue or something...    Cool

Keep up the good work!  [thumbsup]

Rogue or not that's a serious hit. [bravo2]