Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im that guy
My mother in law just sent me a picture of her husband smoking a Cuban on the beach in mexico. Even with blurry picture it looked off. I asked where he bought it. She said " at the beach". I thought about it a minute, and texted her back, "don't ruin it for him, but most likely counterfeit". She replied, "Not at all counterfeit" . I'll leave it at that.
No Justice, No Peace!
(03-16-2017, 02:02 PM)nayslayer Wrote: My mother in law just sent me a picture of her husband smoking a Cuban on the beach in mexico. Even with blurry picture it looked off. I asked where he bought it. She said " at the beach". I thought about it a minute, and texted her back, "don't ruin it for him, but most likely counterfeit". She replied, "Not at all counterfeit" . I'll leave it at that.

I guess you just screwed yourself out of one of those fine $20 plexiglass topped boxes of Cohibas   Tongue   Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
lol, they brought be back one a few years back. I graciously accepted it. Hate to have a repeat.
No Justice, No Peace!
haha when I was in Mexico I bought one just to smoke when I was drunk after the wedding. Not a bad drunk smoke
I've actually liked some of the Mexican ones
though, during that time i have been taking Saizen (a growth hormone) and everything seemed better to me then.