Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
if you could only smoke 1 cigar
I really have no idea what my favorite cigar is. 
AHHH-Hah!!! Nailed it. Sad. Very sad. [baby] You need professional help, my friend.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
My favorite today.

Attached Files Image(s)

Skipper thought he ruffled some feathers, but this is what I'd smoke for a great while IF I could get them. Now, don't knock it unless you've tried it.

What do you think of this cigar? New as I am, I've logged some different brands and I thought this Montecruz was as good as the best ones I've tried.

Attached Files Image(s)

I haven't had much but I loved the HDM Epicure Maduro.
"For the man who takes success with ease"
crowb8 Wrote:My favorite today.

Mine too!
VR Famosos and Trini Fundadores immediately popped into my head.

On the domestic side, I have been having a damn great time with the Padilla 1932 Mumceros lately.

Tatuaje Maravilla
Give me a Fundadore anyday and I'd be happy.  Nothing brings thoughts of the good island more to mind more than a fundadore.  The '98's I had were the best cigar I've ever smoked.  It pisses me off every time I read Mark commenting about how he still has some!Tongue  I smoked those bad boys up so fast!  They were like crack to me.  I shared one with my best friend (Tank knows Troy) some years back on a summer afternoon where we both played hookey from work to chill and play cribbage and catch up.  It is one of my fondest memories of a very long friendship and the smoke had a LOT to do with that. 

If you haven't smoked a fundadore, do so as soon as you humanly can.

- nuff saidWink
leafandale Wrote:Tatuaje Maravilla

What is this?  [cigar]