Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
if you could only smoke 1 cigar
if you had to choose on only being able to smoke 1 cigar for the rest of your life which would it be? and this has to be a cigar you can afford to buy not a wishlist type thing

EASY. Padron Anni. 1964 Maduro [pimp].

Attached Files
.bmp   untitled.bmp (Size: 195.1 KB / Downloads: 176)
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
I often had a favorite cigar, then I would follow it up from another cigar that tasted better either before or after, and my favorite cigar would end up not being my favorite.   Only to visit it again later and once again I thought it could be my favorite.

With that said there are many excellent choices out there.   But one that gets me every time I smoke it is the Tatuaje West Coast.   Is it my favorite?   Not necessarily!  But its damn good.  But I think they are now out of production.

So I must now say Oliva V Robusto.   Is this cigar my favorite?   Not necessarily but it has never let me down and its in regular production.

Then I often revisit the Montecristo #2 and the Sancho Panza Belicoso Fino.   WOW!   I could smoke either of these every day for the rest of my life.
I could smoke Oliva Serie V mumceros for the rest of my life, and be happy about it...
sergione Wrote:EASY. Padron Anni. 1964 Maduro [pimp].
+ 1 [thumbsup]

But I would have to agree with Tank and Chango about the Oliva V, they are always a solid smoke that have yet to let me down. 
I like those backwoods cigars.  They have a nice rustic appeal.
MK 199 Wrote:
sergione Wrote:EASY. Padron Anni. 1964 Maduro [pimp].
+ 1 [thumbsup]

But I would have to agree with Tank and Chango about the Oliva V, they are always a solid smoke that have yet to let me down. 

+2

and they are reasonably priced     [cigar]
i'm gonna ruffle a few feathers here.

Opus, any vitola
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:i'm gonna ruffle a few feathers here.

Opus, any vitola

really?  [smokin2]
Trinidad Fundadores
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"