Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i need a new something...
I am at a loss... I have the Aristocrat plus filled to the brim. 7 other humidors and now 2 large coolers.

And, just like my pre-aristocrat days, my humidity is swinging wildly every day with this damn weather (the other day 4 of the humidors were at 56%).

If anyone is selling off a larger humidor of decent quality, please let me know!
John, NOTHING is going to beat the Aristocrat, but Rob and myself both picked up humis for DIRT CHEAP on C-Bid.  They don't even get put in the same category as a Staebell, but they are definetly worth it if you can score one cheap.

I have a Sentinel and Rob has an Emperor.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:John, NOTHING is going to beat the Aristocrat, but Rob and myself both picked up humis for DIRT CHEAP on C-Bid.  They don't even get put in the same category as a Staebell, but they are definetly worth it if you can score one cheap.

true.  i paid $540 plus ship for 27 cubes of storage goodness.  humi works great and the extra money can go towards sticks which is more important imho. 
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Mark Wrote:John, NOTHING is going to beat the Aristocrat, but Rob and myself both picked up humis for DIRT CHEAP on C-Bid.  They don't even get put in the same category as a Staebell, but they are definetly worth it if you can score one cheap.

true.  i paid $540 plus ship for 27 cubes of storage goodness.  humi works great and the extra money can go towards sticks which is more important imho. 
I paid $350 plus $90 shipping for my humi that they try selling for $1000, you can't beat it!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
[user=35]Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo[/user] wrote:
Quote:I am at a loss... I have the Aristocrat plus filled to the brim. 7 other humidors and now 2 large coolers.

John, it's time to face the music, and give up the guest bedroom for good. You, sir, are in walk-in territory . . . bite the bullet and DO IT. Big Grin

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
they're good functional humis at killer rates that allow for the concentration to be on the cigars where it belongs.  jim also got the tower of power from there as well if i'm correct.  b-dub has the verona if i'm correct. 
Shhhhhh....quiet.......I'm hunting one right now.....Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Shhhhhh....quiet.......I'm hunting one right now.....Cool
Which one?
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Don't do it Jan, last time I mentioned it on the open forum, I got beat.Wink
discdog Wrote:Don't do it Jan, last time I mentioned it on the open forum, I got beat.Wink
I was beat 3 times already on this thing........
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles