Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i musta made Don Don mad...
By the way, great hit with the Pepin's!!
Nice hit Don, way to smack the fisherman...

The old henry's are a good cigar, Doc gaves us one when we went to his herf, it was the corona and I do have to day it was the only spicy cigars I enjoyed, right size and good flav.

i
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:Nice hit Don, way to smack the fisherman...

The old henry's are a good cigar, Doc gaves us one when we went to his herf, it was the corona and I do have to day it was the only spicy cigars I enjoyed, right size and good flav.

i
What I like is they stay full body and flava'. through the whole smoke.[rob]
i've got to get my hands on one of those old henrys. the bluesman seems to like them, so they must be good. nice hit don!
scott81425 Wrote:i've got to get my hands on one of those old henrys. the bluesman seems to like them, so they must be good. nice hit don!
Get the sampler for $24.95
Bluesman455 Wrote:
scott81425 Wrote:i've got to get my hands on one of those old henrys. the bluesman seems to like them, so they must be good. nice hit don!
Get the sampler for $24.95
don, where do you get the sampler from? holts? let me know and i certainly will. thank you sir.
Hey scott the Old Henry's come from holts. They are amazing!! Right now Holts has a special, the sampler is only 19.95!!! To good to pass up.
dude, i'm on it. thanks for the heads up bro.
Skip let us know how the Old Henry's are,They look good.
the old henrys are rediculous tasty! honest. Damn good cigar.