Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i have no words
http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyid=2006-12-21T181646Z_01_NCK450623_RTRUKOC_0_US-BABY.xml&src=rss
She was just being honest and showing that she wasn't trying to smuggle any guns through.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Bobgun Wrote:She was just being honest and showing that she wasn't trying to smuggle any guns through.
lol.....ya this has been on the local news like crazy...its sad...poor kid
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
unreal!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Some people shouldn't be allowed to even watch kids

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Meanwhile customs were distracted and her husband walked around security with 5 kilos.

With all the entertainment Skipper has provided, he has my vote for Cruise Director.
[Image: LaurenTewes.gif]

when they gonna make stupid a A-1 felony?
Darwin was SOOO right.
Beerlord Wrote:when they gonna make stupid a A-1 felony?
If they did that, most people in this country would be serving life sentences or on death row
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:
Beerlord Wrote:when they gonna make stupid a A-1 felony?
If they did that, most people in this country would be serving life sentences or on death row

The Subways would be EMPTY!

[Image: banana.gif] [Image: wookie.gif]  [Image: woot2.gif][Image: Woot.gif][Image: bananamac.gif] [Image: bigdance2.gif][Image: thumb.gif] [Image: iamwithstupid.gif]