Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i am sickened
I can't believe the democratic win... God help us all...
people don't learn from past mistakes. i'm nauseous.
People vote with their emotions, not common sense. Idiots!
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Apparently so was Rumsfeld Skip, he bailed rather than face the demo's coming onslaught. 
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Its a sad day..Sad
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
On the bright side hopefully it changes that mess over in Iraq. I would gladly vote for anyone who can honestly make a change over there.........democrat or not.
With the total abandonment of their base, it shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone. Hopefully, the ones who weren't up for re-election this time will learn a lesson and not be outed in the next election.

And Tony, as long as idiot politicians are running a war, you can count on FUBAR.
lz6 Wrote:Apparently so was Rumsfeld Skip, he bailed rather than face the demo's coming onslaught. 
I knew I liked him... he's a proud man and should be proud.
Tfire136 Wrote:On the bright side hopefully it changes that mess over in Iraq. I would gladly vote for anyone who can honestly make a change over there.........democrat or not.

think back to 1989? (I don't remember the exact date)... Carter in office, the Iranians invaded our embassy and held 19 people hostage... Regan wins the election, the popular joke at the time was: "What's big and flat and glows in the dark? Iran after Regan gets sworn in" Miraculously, the hostages find their way out through the Canadian embassy just days before Reagan's inauguration.

we need more power not more weakness. It's the only thing those animals respect.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Tfire136 Wrote:On the bright side hopefully it changes that mess over in Iraq. I would gladly vote for anyone who can honestly make a change over there.........democrat or not.

think back to 1989? (I don't remember the exact date)... Carter in office, the Iranians invaded our embassy and held 19 people hostage... Regan wins the election, the popular joke at the time was: "What's big and flat and glows in the dark? Iran after Regan gets sworn in" Miraculously, the hostages find their way out through the Canadian embassy just days before Reagan's inauguration.

we need more power not more weakness. It's the only thing those animals respect.
Skipper you are dead right with your assessment. There is only one way to negotiate, not to. Anything else is a sign of weakness to these people and they will take advantage of your weakness every chance they get.