Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
http://www.cordovacigars.com/
Hey Robbie

just killing time eating cold pizza and browsing this site

http://www.cordovacigars.com/

2 things I have to say

1. Man, that is the most beautiful store/lounge I have ever seen (or that is the greatest photographer ever!)
  2. I HAVE to come down and visit.
[Image: humidor%203.jpg]

[Image: humidor1.jpg]

[Image: Lockers%20for%20website.JPG]

[Image: lounge%201.jpg]

[Image: lounge%202.jpg]

[Image: CA%20wall.jpg]

[Image: television%20lounge.jpg]

I didn't even check out the event photos for fear I would bust an artery or something.

Kudos.
    Indeed!  I came across this site earlier in the week when shopping online for boxes.  I get the impression that you party or company can rent out a lounge for an event, meeting, etc.  Very upscale!

I swear, I saw a YouTube video for which that humidor was the backdrop.
Where have you been Skipper?  We have been oogling over Robbie's place for the past 4 months!

Yeah this would be a great place to SC Herf!  Robbie Rocks!
US_Tank Wrote:Where have you been Skipper?  We have been oogling over Robbie's place for the past 4 months!

Yeah this would be a great place to SC Herf!  Robbie Rocks!
yeah I oogled before, but today I got wood and then felt great remorse because it's not within driving distance.
That's a good looking shop.  I wish there were a local place like that near me.
I have to say Robbie's place is the by far one the nicest looking places I've seen, I will diffidently will be paying him a visit if I'm even remotely close to it one of these days.
Well I figured if I was going to lose a bet I would do so by giving Robbie a call!  He ROCKS!  I told him on the phone also that I thought his store was amazing that if its in the cards I will come visit.
Skip..I agree 1,000%......I have been saying this forever! Imagine that as your local lounge!!??? Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
WOW!!  I wish I lived closer!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
The Mum and I were discussing having a SC herf at Robbie's shop.

I have nothing but good things to say about Robbie.  Just a class act.

Where did the name Cordova come from?