Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how often you spray your beads?
i sprayed mines about 7 weeks ago and to this day they are still holding strong at 66%, how often do you find yourself spraying? by the way they are in a 250 count table top humidor with about 100 cigars in there and about 5 ounces of humidity beads

I am not sure how often but I believe the general rule is spray them when they are half dry.
--Mike
so you dont just go by the digital hygrometer and only spray when it starts getting low?

Never! I bought 2 Set & Forgets for my humidor so I dont have to worry about beads.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I stray them when my monitoring program says to.
(11-20-2010, 03:16 PM)denali7432 Wrote: so you dont just go by the digital hygrometer and only spray when it starts getting low?

You already knew the answer. LOL When they STOP working.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

ok good, thats what i figured..im just surprised they are holding so strong after 7 weeks..maybe that means i need to buy more cigars to load in the humi Smile

I don't think more cigars would affect it. The cigars themselves become passive humidification devices. But more cigars is always better!
--Mike
(11-20-2010, 05:08 PM)wtfdic Wrote: I don't think more cigars would affect it. The cigars themselves become passive humidification devices. But more cigars is always better!

indeed more is great..last few days i picked up about 10 more singles..from the devil site and name your price site..its been awhile since i placed a large single stick order..last few days its been mostly 5 here and 7 there..i think i will put my beads to the test with a nice order in a few days Smile

(11-20-2010, 05:11 PM)denali7432 Wrote:
(11-20-2010, 05:08 PM)wtfdic Wrote: I don't think more cigars would affect it. The cigars themselves become passive humidification devices. But more cigars is always better!

indeed more is great..last few days i picked up about 10 more singles..from the devil site and name your price site..its been awhile since i placed a large single stick order..last few days its been mostly 5 here and 7 there..i think i will put my beads to the test with a nice order in a few days Smile

You do know that cigars come in boxes right?
--Mike