Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how does 5 vegas do it?
its amazing how much cigar you get for such a low price, i just got done enjoying a stick of 5 vegas gold maduro and it was amazing..i hope 5 vegas never come to there sense and jack up the price..lol
The 5 Vegas Miami are the best ones (read spicy)made by Pepin IMO,and can be had on C-bid for cheap....

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=936255

5 Vegas Miami is a product of the El Rey de los Habanos factory in Nicaragua. Sound familiar? If not, do a little research...I think you’ll be quite fond of the master-blender and cigar-maker in charge.

The Miami features a dark Nicaraguan-grown, Cuban-seed Corojo wrapper. This leaf is smooth and dry to the touch, but loaded with charismatic flavors. Inside, an aged blend of Cuban-seed Nicaraguan long-leaf tobaccos resides, ready to unleash a delicious array of flavor. Rich and smooth, 5 Vegas Miami is spicy off the bat, only to become tamed by a soothing bouquet of earthy and leathery undertones. The medium-body gradually becomes more full towards the finish, completing a savory and satisfying smoke.
Guys around here like the koolaid cigars a lot,but there are many great cheap cigars,there has never been so many good cigars out there right now,I been saying cigar boom for the last few years!!
Been wanting to try the Gold Maduro since they came out. I'm also a fan of the Miami and the Cask Strength II.
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

Not a fan of the Golds but there are a couple of these that I do like. Still have a box of the cask I's left that I break into this weekend.
How would you compare the Gold Maduro to the regular Golds, Denali? I figured since Anibal Salinas came out of retirement to blend the Gold Maduro specifically, it would likely be an entirely different stick from the regular Golds. Certainly looks nice, and Anibal started in the industry in 1962. Probably knows a thing or two about making a good stogie.

I hope 5 Vegas keeps the way they are, I like the Classic and 'A' too. Great cigars for the money all the way around. Was kind of funny; when Thompson was harassing me to join their auto-ship program 5 Vegas was one of the reasons I said no; they didn't offer them.

Happy Birthday, by the way!
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

(08-14-2010, 12:14 PM)Soulend Wrote: How would you compare the Gold Maduro to the regular Golds, Denali? I figured since Anibal Salinas came out of retirement to blend the Gold Maduro specifically, it would likely be an entirely different stick from the regular Golds. Certainly looks nice, and Anibal started in the industry in 1962. Probably knows a thing or two about making a good stogie.

I hope 5 Vegas keeps the way they are, I like the Classic and 'A' too. Great cigars for the money all the way around. Was kind of funny; when Thompson was harassing me to join their auto-ship program 5 Vegas was one of the reasons I said no; they didn't offer them.

Happy Birthday, by the way!

i actually prefer the maduro to the regular, i think it actually had a lil bite to it..lol and it seemed like every few minutes i was picking up something different...btw thanx for the b-day wishes Smile
I smoked a gold Maduro last night. I really enjoyed it! Smile
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Definitely agree. 5 Vegas makes some of my favorite sticks, and the price is always right.
5 Vegas Miami is a great cheap smoke!
This is my boomstick!