Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey, whatever happened to
those guys that were smoking all the super hella killer cigars, like the Puros Indios Big Chief, triple maduros, and odd shapes.did they kick the bucket in the attempt? wuss out? where are they, admittedly, i haven't been around here longer than a coon's age, i was just wondering.  anyone remember that? i think it was from a few years ago, just kinda struck a brain wrinkle today,while smoking a very peppery 10" by 66 bundle today........maybe someday i'll get that PI Chief on the lower shelf of my favorite B&M

btw, just found out the other day................

my wife is having another girl

[user=77]Flyerman[/user] wrote:
Quote:those guys that were smoking all the super hella killer cigars, like the Puros Indios Big Chief, triple maduros, and odd shapes.did they kick the bucket in the attempt? wuss out? where are they, admittedly, i haven't been around here longer than a coon's age, i was just wondering.  anyone remember that? i think it was from a few years ago, just kinda struck a brain wrinkle today,while smoking a very peppery 10" by 66 bundle today........maybe someday i'll get that PI Chief on the lower shelf of my favorite B&M

btw, just found out the other day................

my wife is having another girl

Congrats...

We had 4 eggs going a couple of weeks ago at the local B&M during poker...
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
4 eggs? 

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f" 

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"congrats!!
thank you thank you thank you

anyway, back to the question...................
Flyerman Wrote:thank you thank you thank you

anyway, back to the question...................

Mark is still around and quite active.  The other was banned, if that tells you anything for reasons I don't think will be discussed openly in this thread.

Congrats on the baby on the way!
Big Grin
Yes....I remember exactly what you are speaking of and that thread may still exist somewhere....it was hundred pages long.....but as it was mentioned...the twosome broke up and only 1 remains, the famous MAHHHKKKK.....the other left to sell custom belt buckles! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/vi...+stupidity

Big Grin
[bravo] Congratulations!!! [winner]
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!