Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey tank
Next week you have to fix the day & date on all your watches!

lol...

Then, there's daylight savings time too. hahaha...
I have 26 watches to set. It's part of the passion
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
No doubt! Slow but sure process!
That reminds me of the old guy who has 100 cuckoo clocks in his house and spends all day keeping them in sync.....

You old FOGS are headed down an odd path.
Almirante Pirata
Automatics are exempt ....... you just have to set them prior to wearing.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(02-26-2012, 08:23 AM)Parkster Wrote: Automatics are exempt ....... you just have to set them prior to wearing.

I have auto-winders for my automatics.

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Why am I not surprised hahahaha

I knew as soon as I posted it hahaha
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
I thought I was bad with my dozen watches!! hahahahahh
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(02-26-2012, 12:56 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: I thought I was bad with my dozen watches!! hahahahahh

True true, but how many shoes?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(02-26-2012, 12:56 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: I thought I was bad with my dozen watches!! hahahahahh

(02-26-2012, 05:33 PM)tafdom Wrote:

True true, but how many shoes?

OMG, I can only imagine the chore when he has to relace all of them!!!

:p

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(02-26-2012, 05:15 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: Next week you have to fix the day & date on all your watches!

lol...

Then, there's daylight savings time too. hahaha...
I have 26 watches to set. It's part of the passion

TWENTY SIX??? That's incredible!

I recently went out and got a watchmaking kit and book and am going to try my hand at refurbishing an old timepiece. Im thinking ill start with an inexpensive pocket watch and move up from there.

Once the house gets in order I would like to start.