Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help me ASAP!
Any follow up on this?
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:when you return the cigars, offer the proprietor the option of looking at the cigars outside. Show him that you are trying to minimize the spread of these things in the unlikely chance you got the only batch with any bugs. The last thing this guy needs is to have any sort of infestation or to have serious collectors associate his store with beetles.
Ditto Skipper. Cool
Ducati if you ordered $72 in take out, and on the way home saw something moving in it would you return it?
Keith Wrote:Ducati if you ordered $72 in take out, and on the way home saw something moving in it would you return it?
[Image: eck15.gif]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
So what happened???
Hoped he returned them. 
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Well...I watched them for 4 days and there was nothing moving.  I think I may have been seeing things.  I really want these so instead of returning them, I froze them, then thawed them and am keeping them in the ziploc bag with water pillow.  Smoked one and it was great.  SO, I guess they are fine.  They are literally 70 feet from my Aristocrat, and none of them will ever see the inside just in case!!!

Thanks for all the advice!
Glad things worked out for the best. Did you get my PM Ducati?
ahhh what the heck, a little extra protein in a cigar is a good thing right? I mean... sizzling bug guts is protein isn't it? Tongue

just kidding man, glad it worked out. God knows how many bugs I smoked in my day!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:ahhh what the heck, a little extra protein in a cigar is a good thing right? I mean... sizzling bug guts is protein isn't it? Tongue

just kidding man, glad it worked out. God knows how many bugs I smoked in my day!
But it might have worked out for the  proprietor ? I still think something should be said to him.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore