Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
he has a hellova opinion for a dead man
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/nation/5091185.html

Fidel Castro predicted in a newspaper column Tuesday that a "seemingly invincible ticket" of Sens. Hillary Rodham Clinton and Barack Obama would easily land in the White House.

While Castro seems to think the two would make a powerful combo, the Cuban leader mockingly wrote that Obama and Clinton, both Democrats, "feel the sacred duty of demanding 'a democratic government in Cuba.' "

Castro said Bill Clinton was friendly and intelligent, and that Jimmy Carter was the only U.S. president he has met who "was not an accomplice to terrorism against Cuba."
[Image: 410w.jpg]
Where's his cigar?

Well if he likes Clinton then we are doomed?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Yet still nobody has seen him.
fishhound Wrote:Yet still nobody has seen him.
My thoughts exactly!  It's not hard to write something and attribute it to somebody else.  More of the same old ploy.  This is merely a way to get people to think, "oh he must be alive since he's referencing current events".  It still doesn't prove he's the one actually addressing them. 
macallan2 Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:Yet still nobody has seen him.
My thoughts exactly!  It's not hard to write something and attribute it to somebody else.  More of the same old ploy.  This is merely a way to get people to think, "oh he must be alive since he's referencing current events".  It still doesn't prove he's the one actually addressing them.
Ahhhhhaaaa
I've heard he has a cold......Tongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I had a shot of whiskey with him the other night. I think it was him, it looked like him.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Anyway he is a evil man, that is why I'm burning his fields a leaf or two at a time. [smokin2]
fishhound Wrote:Anyway he is a evil man, that is why I'm burning his fields a leaf or two at a time. [smokin2]

Nice....about the crop thing lol

But Fidel is not evil.

Latino america, is a huge colony of countries whose presidents are cowards in the face of economic imperialism. See these countries are rich places, abundant in resource and most of these countries have the capacity to feed their starving people you see digging for food in trash on commercials but countries as great as ours:?force the third world into buying over priced good while at the same time exporting large amounts of their natural resources.

The reason why I like Fidel is why he is the only f-ing president the says this, the rest sit back and do as they are told. He is a dictator and his country sucks cause its communist, Mexico is a democratic country and kidnappins are all over, girls being shot as young as 13 in chiguagua but they have a congress, the Mexican drug cartel is overt and is wost than any secret police. Thats Mexico, just a stone throw away from us.

Fidel is not evil because other countries are more oppressive, dangerous and unstable.....but I love the guy, the last voice Latino America has.

This is not a shot at you FISH, just my 5 cents since Castro comes up again and again.
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:Anyway he is a evil man, that is why I'm burning his fields a leaf or two at a time. [smokin2]

Nice....about the crop thing lol

But Fidel is not evil.

Latino america, is a huge colony of countries whose presidents are cowards in the face of economic imperialism. See these countries are rich places, abundant in resource and most of these countries have the capacity to feed their starving people you see digging for food in trash on commercials but countries as great as ours:?force the third world into buying over priced good while at the same time exporting large amounts of their natural resources.

The reason why I like Fidel is why he is the only f-ing president the says this, the rest sit back and do as they are told. He is a dictator and his country sucks cause its communist, Mexico is a democratic country and kidnappins are all over, girls being shot as young as 13 in chiguagua but they have a congress, the Mexican drug cartel is overt and is wost than any secret police. Thats Mexico, just a stone throw away from us.

Fidel is not evil because other countries are more oppressive, dangerous and unstable.....but I love the guy, the last voice Latino America has.

This is not a shot at you FISH, just my 5 cents since Castro comes up again and again.
Sorry,....but.......[lol] [ROTF]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles