Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
greetings from Michigan
Welcome from Michigan! Why do we live here again?Headbash
(04-26-2011, 05:28 PM)electricprune Wrote: Welcome from Michigan! Why do we live here again?Headbash

i think maybe to not feel as guilty about our little pleasure no ?
regards,
m.a.d.

Welcome from stl mo
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Good question why do we live here????....LOL West Michigan man here
Welcome Mauricio from Afghanistan! Glad to have you brother. I just hope your not a Michigan fan!? GO BUCKEYES!! O-H-I-O
-Curtis
KAAOOOS
Welcome to the Family! Hope you enjoy your stay! Btw there are tons of threads for you to browse and learn more then you can imagine Smile
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
(04-28-2011, 02:12 PM)Kaos32 Wrote: Welcome Mauricio from Afghanistan! Glad to have you brother. I just hope your not a Michigan fan!? GO BUCKEYES!! O-H-I-O

nah sorry man, don't follow organized sports so we're good there :-)

(04-25-2011, 01:55 PM)tafdom Wrote: Welcome from Tennessee. Nice post. Where do you live in that large state. I have a new found sister up there.

Sorry i missed your post. i'm in the southwest about 40 minutes from the border of Indiana and around 45 minutes east of the big lake.
Iv'e been meaning to go to Tennessee for a while now to try to catch me one of those big station wagon sized catfish you guys have growing down there.

Thank you again guys for the welcome.

best regards,
m.a.d.