Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
going camping
The Mum's camp grounds:

[Image: 47cb42f2e69d5159af2e39b42e16a537-320-320.jpg]

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
A perfect weekend to sit around the camp fire. It's supposed to get into the high 60's this weekend. Next to road trips on my Harley I love to get out in the Great NW and camp and hike. (Can't wait until my frickin' knee heals so I can get out again!)
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
This is what weekends are supposed to be.  Even though it was only for a night, what a great time.  The camper was a big part of it.  I have always tented it, and it was getting old.  I figured if I am going to have the bed of my truck packed full for two people, I should just have a camper.  We go to a lake about an hour north of us, its a members only spot, dont have to worry about reservations.  It was just us and one other motorhome.  Great time, hung out around the neighbors fire, met some nice people.  I had a 5 Vegas Miami, 5 Vegas A, and a Partagas Black.  Not bad for a days work.  I hooked the neighbor up with a stick, and he was stoked.  I am looking forward to many more weekends like this.
I like smoking lightning
Looks like a damn good time!  
Nice Pic.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
So that is what grass looks like!
US_Tank Wrote:So that is what grass looks like!

lol, Hang in there,it's almost over.....I hope.Wink
I agree with Jimmie, this is camping, as me and the Mrs. understand it.

[Image: PICT0214.jpg]