Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
god's piñata never rests
6:30 My son called me on Thurs to say his Jeep wouldn't start. I talked him thru it and he headed to my house to check it out. Hood up and battery out taking readings and it's 96*.

6:48 Lonnie called to tell me he will be in town for a meet heading to Nashville. I just died to tell him I had a prob and couldn't. Maybe on his return if he came back we would have a big-time.

Sat 7:19 Lonnie calls to say he is 40 min out. Yahoo!!!!! I get a year old box of Asian Ramon's and a bomb to head out.

7:34 Lonnie calls as I'm driving to tell me he stopped at the weigh station and they choose him to do an audit. He said it takes and hour and I asked what mile marker he was at. He thought 38ish. I decided I would surprise him and go to the station and hang with him. I drove and drove until my gas light came on and was close and had to call to find out which truck was his.

8:16 So I stopped to get $5.00 of gas because I was in a hurry and I called and no answer .

8:23 I called again with no answer. HHHMMMMM I panicked and drove back to Memphis to where we were going to hook up.

8:54 and no answer and I'm getting worried.

9:39 I called with no answer and I'm FREAKING out as it's been over 3 hours for something that should have been 20 minutes aside from him getting busted for the audit.

9:45 I'm SPASTIC and about to go home and Lonnie calls. WTFs going on buddy. His phone was messed up and he stopped somewhere to PM me here. He was in Arkansas already so the story ends with another day in the life of god's piñata. Everything I touch turns to POOP!! The same
D A M N thing happened with Bluesman. I called him and he was 30 minutes from Bailey's so I never met Don. I was 7 minutes from him!!!!!!!

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Not everything my friend.
You drove and met us and stayed for like 3 days.
We had a blast, didn't we.
The guys that don't get to see you are the ones that miss out.
You tried and that sucks but can one do but go with the flow...

[Image: TDavidoff004.jpg]

[Image: ChrisTankJimT057.jpg]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
T.....herfing with you is on my top 10 to do list! Smile
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles