Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
glad to be aboard
I was appropriately chastised by fishhound for posting prior to creating my intro. 

I  build software for a living, and believe it or not I also do it in my spare time.  I also really enjoy classic jazz (bebop etc.) and have been wrestling for a number of years with learning to play it on the saxophone  -- I like it but it seems to be one of those pursuits that one never masters.  And other than cigars (I'm far from an expert), I particularly enjoy a neat single malt like Highland Park or a cold trapist ale.
Thanks for the intro, and welcome from NYC

[welcome]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Welcome to SC, pull a chair, enjoy your stay.

[welcome]
Chico welcome to Stogie Chat
Welcome from Georgia.[welcome]
Almirante Pirata
[welcome] from NJ. Glad to have you here.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome and dont let the fish get to you.

yummm... single malt from the highlands.

[welcome] and do you know Harpo???Smile
Welcome and thank you for the intro. [welcome]

Please excuse my previous post, I must have been a little cranky.

Enjoy your stay.
Welcome to the crew!  I took a look at your site and signed up.  I started filling my virtual humi and then realized I just don't have the time or energy to keep it up.Tongue  Perhaps I'll try to get back to it and see what a virtual inventory would be like to keep.  It'd be fun to have the ability to keep track of what I've got in MN, NV, and FL and access those inventories anytime.  The idea of giving access to someone else so they can update from remote locales seems pretty cool too...

again, [welcome]