Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
excellent bargain smoke
Cigar International Nicauraguan Ligero Laced "F" 2nds- Bundles of 15 around 30 bucks! The "F" is the fullest body offeing - always my choice Smile

I have heard some rumblings that these are Cain...I don't care what they are - I love them! I am on my 3rd bundle and each as good as the last - more consistent than any other "2nd" I have smoked. I have tried both the torps and the robustos.

Construction is great. firm, aesthetically pleasing. cut is easy and neat - no unraveling issues. Draw is firm but not tight. prelight I already get the pepper and spice on the lips. The burn is near perfect everytime, straight, firm, med grey ash. The flavors are great - mainly pepper, spice, earth...a little leather. They claim coffee as well but I don't get that so much. Certainly full bodied and full strength - could be a little strong for an empty stomach. Slow burners..probably due to the Ligero...a leisurely smoke - not one to be smoked quickly. These babies burn beautifully right to the nub and remain flavorful all the way through - I highly recommend them as a go to smoke for full body/strength cigar lovers....ENJOY!!
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
(01-03-2013, 10:22 AM)mad4maduro Wrote: Cigar International Nicauraguan Ligero Laced "F" 2nds- Bundles of 15 around 30 bucks! The "F" is the fullest body offeing - always my choice Smile

I have heard some rumblings that these are Cain...I don't care what they are - I love them! I am on my 3rd bundle and each as good as the last - more consistent than any other "2nd" I have smoked. I have tried both the torps and the robustos.

Construction is great. firm, aesthetically pleasing. cut is easy and neat - no unraveling issues. Draw is firm but not tight. prelight I already get the pepper and spice on the lips. The burn is near perfect everytime, straight, firm, med grey ash. The flavors are great - mainly pepper, spice, earth...a little leather. They claim coffee as well but I don't get that so much. Certainly full bodied and full strength - could be a little strong for an empty stomach. Slow burners..probably due to the Ligero...a leisurely smoke - not one to be smoked quickly. These babies burn beautifully right to the nub and remain flavorful all the way through - I highly recommend them as a go to smoke for full body/strength cigar lovers....ENJOY!!

Thanks for the recommendation.....might check these out.
Gangsta
Great review Maduro! I'm sold.
Might have to grab some of these...Wondering if they have landed on cigar bid?
Good post. I'm always on the lookout for a good, inexpensive smoke. I've found two that fill that bill and will post more about them in this thread but quickly they are the La Floridita from Famous and the Alec Bradley Sun Grown. Both are cigars made for the respective retailer and are unavailable anywhere else. The La Floridita is by Placencia for Famous and the Alec Bradley is by (obviously) Bradley, also for Famous. Two very affordable cigars with top shelf flavor in spite of not being full bodied. Better than most yard gars. Again, thanks for the tip.
It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out, it's the pebble in your shoe." [Muhammad Ali]