Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
everyones opinion on
can anyone whos had experience or know someone who does share there opinion on the sheets?

Huh?
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I have never heard of a sheet!  And if Mark says "huh" I would not bother.
havent heard of humidity sheets? its on heartfelts site

http://heartfeltindustries.com/products....ity+Sheets

What are you looking to do with it?  It says that it's only good for "many days", which I take as that it's only good for a traveldor.  If you are looking to use it in a traveldor, really the only time you need humidification is when the traveldor will be in use for more than two weeks.  Cigars should be fine in a properly sealed traveldor for roughly two weeks without humidification.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I've heard of them before, but never really looked at them in detail. Being that they can be cut to size, They might be perfect for me to add into some of the drawers in my humi, just to make sure enough humidity stays in there, especially in these cold months.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:I've heard of them before, but never really looked at them in detail. Being that they can be cut to size, They might be perfect for me to add into some of the drawers in my humi, just to make sure enough humidity stays in there, especially in these cold months.
This is how I use mine, I cut them to fit around the sides of the humi, and they act as additional medium to regulate the humidity in the humidor. I  also use them in my traveldors, as when I am gone they become my primary humidor. I find that the compact size of them allows me to store more sticks, yet still get good humidification