Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
epi #1
[rob]just finished a hoyo epi #1. burn was good, first half was pretty good, second half was what i enjoy. still to new to know all the flavors but i enjoyed it...
Cool! I'm jealous...
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
those cigars are great!
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
i've never had a #1...is it simular to the number 2?
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
it's been awhile since i smoked a #2. what i would say is they are both a cool kind of a cigar that makes you think of summertime not at all harsh both are kinda fruity sorta. with a nice finish. i like all the hoyo's i have tried. i sorta lean toward the robusto but i like the corona gorda too.
AWESOMW job Stexe, You are doing great here. I hope you found you a new home.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Stands and Looks Back Wrote:i've never had a #1...is it simular to the number 2?

#1 is a corona gorda in comparison to the #2 being a robusto, imho they are the same cigar but they smoke differently due to the change in length and ring.

I think the #1 gives more intense flavour as opposed to the #2 being very creamy.

Oyo de monnnteray

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why