Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dammit!
I was setting up my projector to watch the Huskers for a herf we had a few weeks ago and when I was cleaning up some cables I cut my finger to the bone through my fingernail. I used electrical tape to hold it together till I was able to get some super glue. The glue did wonders and it is mostly healed now. I did find myself a fan of socialized medicine though while contemplating a trip to the ER.
Damm! Sorry to hear that Eric! Sad

Watch out if that cut is that deep, it's possible you might have nicked a tendon or ligament. You might want to get that checked out.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
damn dude! watch it!
How about a stitch?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
OUCH, call me a wimp but I'd get that checked out.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(12-14-2009, 10:14 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: How about a stitch?

lol, are you offering?
(12-14-2009, 04:18 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: No house should be without an ample supply of butterfly stitches.
I've heald significant wounds together with them and have many times been commended for my skills!

OK, I still dont know why you cut yourself, but I assume you had your reason. Tongue

He cuts himself to feel alive. /emo Tongue

Careful Eric! I don't think stogiechat updates would go quickly with you one handed typing. But then I don't know how well versed you are at that.
Wink
Spending 40 years in food service my hands look like frankenstein from all the stiches.
A box of bandaids and take two of these and not remember who to call in the morning.    

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I'm a big fan of electrical tape and super glue. I end up cutting myself at work every once in a while and instead of having to go call security to get a band aid (yeah, it's stupid) I just glue and tape. with a little bit of paper towel to soak up any extra blood.