Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cool hat
small tuna are easy... Wink
hell....ok a sharkBig Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin

[Image: 1108_0013a.JPG]
Cool hat ..... cool act ..... proud of ya.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
you look marvelous!!!Cool
That is the biggest head shoot I have ever seen Tongue LOL, John that is a really cool hat Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
PO Wrote:That is the biggest head shoot I have ever seen Tongue LOL, John that is a really cool hat Big Grin
lol... new camera.. this has ben reduced by over 60%. You should have seen it before!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
PO Wrote:That is the biggest head shoot I have ever seen Tongue LOL, John that is a really cool hat Big Grin
lol... new camera.. this has ben reduced by over 60%. You should have seen it before!
ROTFLMAO!!!!!  I think that is a great program you are doing John, Catch, Tag and Release Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
thanks. been doing it for years... This is the first time one of my sharks have been recaptured. Several of my crew have the hats already but I seldom get a shot on the rod because most sharks require someone at the helm and I'm the only one good enough to work the boat on a big fight...

So I get all the runts. LOL...