Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cool document/Snow Joke
http://lwf.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/onli...wfall.html
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Interesting!
--Mike
AWESOME find. I'm shocked at the #s in NY being so far apart.

ALBANY 63.9
BINGHAMTON 84.2
BUFFALO 93.6
ISLIP 22.7
C.PARK 28.4
NEW YORK JFK 22.7
LAGUARDIA 26.0
ROCHESTER 92.3
SYRACUSE 115.6

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(01-03-2011, 04:59 PM)tafdom Wrote: AWESOME find. I'm shocked at the #s in NY being so far apart.

ALBANY 63.9
BINGHAMTON 84.2
BUFFALO 93.6
ISLIP 22.7
C.PARK 28.4
NEW YORK JFK 22.7
LAGUARDIA 26.0
ROCHESTER 92.3
SYRACUSE 115.6

The upstate cities get a lot of "lake effect" snow from the Great Lakes.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Quote:HARRISBURG, PA Annually 34.3

Hahahaha....yeah right.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
The city closest to me averages 5.8 inches. I'm surprised it's that much.
Did Y'all see how wide the numbers for Alabama were? 2.7" up in Birmingham to 0.4" in Mobile! I will sure be glad when winter is over and the THREAT of snow is gone for another year. Had some ice in the horses water trough this morning, lasted till almost noon. I hate winter.
I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead.
-Jimmy Buffett
Did you happen to notice how much more snow they get in Buffalo, than lets say... Fargo?
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
The 260 in NH blew me away and was shocked at the 40 in Fargo. I've seen that much on Tanks house before. But the winner at 360 in Valdez is unimaginable. That's 30 FN feet.
What's interesting is the years tracked in the first column. From as little as 10 and Central park @ 134 fricken years. OMG

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.