Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cigars and the spouse
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:My wife never says a word about me spending money on cigars. She doesn't want to know as long as I don't question her spending habits.

I can't smoke in the house and when i come in from smoking I usually leave my shirt in the garage. Other then that she's cool.

She understands StogieChat is my second home and the members are part of my family.
Jimmie, both your wife and daughter are some of the nicest people I have ever met.  Not once during the whole weekend at MoSun did anyone hear a peep about cigar smoke and as soon as you guys arrived they adopted the whole unruley bunch of us as if we had known each other for years.  An absolutely wonderful family, you are very lucky.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
My wife is very cool but doesnt understand stogie chat at all and doesnt understand why I love it so much . I have never met any of the BOTL on here and I consider many to be better friends than people I have known my whole life .She does get pissed if I smoke in the house but I have talked her into the basement in the winter .She did $hit when she found out I bought a box of Litto Salamones at $230 for a box of 10 .that was my fault for not laundering the funds better and hiding the receipt .Other than that she will have an occational cigar with me (Hence the only reason I own an Acid)

BuddhaBill Wrote:My wife is very cool but doesnt understand stogie chat at all and doesnt understand why I love it so much . I have never met any of the BOTL on here and I consider many to be better friends than people I have known my whole life .She does get pissed if I smoke in the house but I have talked her into the basement in the winter .She did $hit when she found out I bought a box of Litto Salamones at $230 for a box of 10 .that was my fault for not laundering the funds better and hiding the receipt .Other than that she will have an occational cigar with me (Hence the only reason I own an Acid)

yep AHAHAHAH very wise words
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:GF said she loved them, the aroma, the works. Heck, she smokes cigars. But more often thean not, of late, she complains... "You had a cigar?" (the complaint is in the tone of her voice.

Bobgun, Deb no longer smokes flavored cigars. I have a bunch. Prolly some kahluas with some real age on them. Interested? It'll cost you only your address.

PM sent.

Which cigars did Deb switch to? I can see a darker side persuasion coming in the future.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Mark Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:my wife likes the smell.  Her daddy has always smoked cigars.  I smoke where ever I want to but try to avoid the house (except mancave) 

Sometimes she and I herf together playing guitar hero and then later she gets to sing into my microphone[lol]

shame on me

does she hit the deep notes?

[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

This just got bad!  Tongue
US_Tank Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:my wife likes the smell.  Her daddy has always smoked cigars.  I smoke where ever I want to but try to avoid the house (except mancave) 

Sometimes she and I herf together playing guitar hero and then later she gets to sing into my microphone[lol]

shame on me

I agree!  hahah

my microphone is one of those little clip ons[lol]
madurodave Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
Mark Wrote:

shame on me

I agree!  hahah

I wrap mine aroung my ear......like a bluetooth [happy]
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
Mark Wrote:

shame on me

I agree!  hahah

I wrap mine aroung my ear......like a bluetooth [happy]
[doh] [lol][lol][lol]