Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cigarbid buddy system?
(09-20-2010, 05:15 PM)denali7432 Wrote:
(09-20-2010, 04:47 PM)wtfdic Wrote:
(09-20-2010, 03:38 PM)denali7432 Wrote:
(09-20-2010, 03:35 PM)wtfdic Wrote: hey Tony pick a box of something and i will split it with you! We should do whatever we can to get box splits, trades and everything else family like back up in full swung around here!

thanx man, i will look around if i see something we can get a good deal on i will hit you up, when you get a chance hit me with a list of some of your favorite smokes so i know what you like

I'm like you brother and enjoy trying new things. You pick anything you want and i will split the box with you! Just keep the price reasonable! Smile

haha ofcourse, dont worry you hit you up with a $300 bill for a box of opus x..lol

Well if its a box of Opus! LOL
--Mike

I've never seen a $300 box of Opus. LOL There are some amazing prices on the Black Pearl Modado. A 93 CA that sold for $190 for $60 is as good as it gets.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

You guys are making this to complex. If you have a full box then post it with the price and see who wants it. It's not difficlut. Where do you want me to post a box?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(09-21-2010, 01:56 AM)tafdom Wrote: You guys are making this to complex. If you have a full box then post it with the price and see who wants it. It's not difficlut. Where do you want me to post a box?

I agree, too complex. It seems to work just fine by posting a thread in the pass/trade section. Hunlock, Pete and myself split a box of Diesels recently and it went smooth as could be.

Do whatever you want, just my opinion that the way its been done in the past works
I like smoking lightning
i dont think that either tony or myslef thinks that the current pass, trade, split threads do not work. i think tony was trying to start something a bit different and somehow we got to a box split LOL. In any case it will build brotherhood amongst the clan! LOL
--Mike

(09-21-2010, 06:56 AM)wtfdic Wrote: In any case it will build brotherhood

Thats what its all about.
I like smoking lightning
(09-21-2010, 02:06 PM)carl609 Wrote:
(09-21-2010, 06:56 AM)wtfdic Wrote: In any case it will build brotherhood

Thats what its all about.

Yes Indeed!
--Mike