Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cigar opinion
i would like to get peoples opinion on the partagas black label...i haven't had one and i want to know if it's a cigar worth buyin...also i'm not sure if this is the right place to put this topic so if some one could please place in the right place...thank you

jesse Smile
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
pretty much a love or hate thing, not really heard of anybody in between on them. I hate them myself.
I enjoyed the cigar but there is a certain taste that I get from very maduro wrappers that I just dont find to be great...a tang flavour....the small ones are inexpensive and worth trying at least to know the flavour profile

People say they are better when they come in the tubes, dont know if their right thats just the word on the streetCool
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
On the other hand I love the things. definetly a full flavor strong smoke and alot of peppery taste to me. I would pick up one when i just couldn't decide what to smoke and have never had one let me down. You can't go wrong with the Bravo for a 30-45 minute smoke or take some real time with piramide. The strength and flavor change slightly with the size so you gotta try a few to find one you really enjoy. I consider these a real powerhouse and if you like full body cigars you should really try 'em.

I think this is like my first post since christmas.....Hey everyone!
Tattoo_Mike Wrote:On the other hand I love the things. definetly a full flavor strong smoke and alot of peppery taste to me. I would pick up one when i just couldn't decide what to smoke and have never had one let me down. You can go with the Bravo for a 30-45 minute smoke or take some real time with piramide. The strength and flavor change slightly with the size so you gotta try a few to find one you really enjoy. I consider these a real powerhouse and if you like full body cigars you should really try 'em.

I think this is like my first post since christmas.....Hey everyone!

hmmm...i've been thinkin about goin with the piramide...i've never heard of Bravo..hell it's my last name....i might look those up and give them a shot...Cool

thanx tattoo_mike

jesse
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
I'm with Mike

I like, I like
those cigars always looked like they are shellacked, to me.

I like the real little ones, but the bigger ones burn funny.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
i love them. never had one i didn't like. the majority of the cigars i smoke are robusto in size, so i always pick up the clasico. but when i've had a rough day, and need an enjoyable cigar to relax me, this is definately one of my go-to's.
I'm with Mike too, however my favorite is the Maximo.
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:
hmmm...i've been thinkin about goin with the piramide...i've never heard of Bravo..hell it's my last name....i might look those up and give them a shot...Cool

thanx tattoo_mike

jesse
I've had a few of the piramide's recently.  I'd compare them to the Hoyo Excaliburs.  Both of these cigars are straightforward, non-fussy smokes.  Not a whole lot of background flavor - just plenty of tobacco.  A good smoke, but for some reason my local B&Ms have all recently decided to overprice the Partagas Black piramides at $7-8.  It's odd, because you can get a box online anywhere for about $90, which is a fair price.