Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cigar lounges
(01-16-2013, 07:34 PM)dougf Wrote: where in nebraska i m from north bend,ne

Papillion, Ne

about an hour and a half from north bend.
IF YOU AIN'T FIRST, YOU'RE LAST!!!!!!!
(01-28-2013, 05:25 PM)discdog Wrote:
(01-24-2013, 05:43 PM)North Idaho Wrote: Disc dog
I am in Atlanta next week staying at the double tree by the airport. Any lounges in the area you would recommend? Thx

How long will you be there? The one closest to the airport is terrible, but, if you are willing to go into town, Highland Cigar is the Best.

I'm out of town after today or I would come down and show you around some.

In late tonight and out Thursday AM. I will see if my team wants to go downtown. If not I am in ATL a lot and will see if u r in town my next trip. Thx
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em."
Ron White
(01-29-2013, 11:04 AM)North Idaho Wrote:
(01-28-2013, 05:25 PM)discdog Wrote:
(01-24-2013, 05:43 PM)North Idaho Wrote: Disc dog
I am in Atlanta next week staying at the double tree by the airport. Any lounges in the area you would recommend? Thx

How long will you be there? The one closest to the airport is terrible, but, if you are willing to go into town, Highland Cigar is the Best.

I'm out of town after today or I would come down and show you around some.

In late tonight and out Thursday AM. I will see if my team wants to go downtown. If not I am in ATL a lot and will see if u r in town my next trip. Thx

pm sent
I went to Modesto's Cigar Club tonight after a bit of a stressful day. The owner gifted me a My Father Le Bijou for giving them a bit of publicity at our last Crab Feed...Very Nice! Very relaxing to enjoy a good cigar with some good conversation. It is a really nice lounge.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
(02-19-2013, 02:29 AM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: I went to Modesto's Cigar Club tonight after a bit of a stressful day. The owner gifted me a My Father Le Bijou for giving them a bit of publicity at our last Crab Feed...Very Nice! Very relaxing to enjoy a good cigar with some good conversation. It is a really nice lounge.

Is it in Atlanta ?
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em."
Ron White
(02-19-2013, 08:16 PM)North Idaho Wrote:
(02-19-2013, 02:29 AM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: I went to Modesto's Cigar Club tonight after a bit of a stressful day. The owner gifted me a My Father Le Bijou for giving them a bit of publicity at our last Crab Feed...Very Nice! Very relaxing to enjoy a good cigar with some good conversation. It is a really nice lounge.

Is it in Atlanta ?

No, Modesto, California (about 70 miles south of Sacramento)
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
(02-20-2013, 01:38 AM)The Diamond Lion Wrote:
(02-19-2013, 08:16 PM)North Idaho Wrote:

Is it in Atlanta ?

No, Modesto, California (about 70 miles south of Sacramento)

We used to live in Manteca and get back around the area sometimes. I will check it out. Thx
Ron White
New Richmond Va. Cigar Bar....

http://www.monacigarbar.com/
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
Everyone know about this search site?

http://www.cigarfriendly.us/index.asp
Ron White