Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
buying things online
lz6 Wrote:
ColbyPants Wrote:There is a line on the Ohio Income Tax form to calculate the tax you need to pay on online purchses.

TomC
Sad  yeah, Kalifornia's turbo tax state download asks you to estimate the total of your online purchases from out of state and pay up.....Sad 
do you guys pony up?
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
lz6 Wrote:
ColbyPants Wrote:There is a line on the Ohio Income Tax form to calculate the tax you need to pay on online purchses.

TomC
Sad  yeah, Kalifornia's turbo tax state download asks you to estimate the total of your online purchases from out of state and pay up.....Sad 
do you guys pony up?
F!@# NO Skipper, prove it first and just maybe I will Wink
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
What Po said works for me as well!...Smile
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
just for the record paying a portion in the online tax part can be offset by the flag levels on other deductions that can be taken unsubstantiated. 

show me anyone's tax return and i'll show you a great work of fiction.  
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:just for the record paying a portion in the online tax part can be offset by the flag levels on other deductions that can be taken unsubstantiated. 

show me anyone's tax return and i'll show you a great work of fiction.  

or alert them that you are an on-line ordering ho.

Sorry, at this point maybe they think I dont even own a computer. That's fine with me.

You can buy things online???? News to me Tongue
the government knows all and sees all.  it's just a matter of you being worth the boat fuel to go out and catch you. 
the government (state & local) is manned mostly by people who couldn't get work in real business. When they catch someone they get lucky.

(in case any of you fine gents work for a locak government, that's why I said "MOSTLY".. In your case the gov got lucky and landed the cream of the crop!)
the people who truly run the government are a small clique of unseen faces who work in the shadows playing games with and making wagers on people's and country's lives for their own amusement.  the public face of the government is just that.  the public face.  the figurehead of authority if you will.