Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
black friday deals on cigars?
this is the first black friday that i am involved with cigars..i was wondering what the deals usually look like and who has them?..also do you have any good stories of some black friday cigar deals from the past?

that's a good question
--Mike
What is cigar black friday?
I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead.
-Jimmy Buffett
maduro friday?
or oscuro friday
No Justice, No Peace!
(10-23-2010, 08:20 PM)jollymon16 Wrote: What is cigar black friday?

That's what we are trying to find out!
Black Friday is what the retail world calls the day after Thanksgiving. Usually some of the biggest sales of the year happen on that day. There is also Cyber Monday which is the Internets version of black Friday!
--Mike
I was without power for most of those sales (huge storm killed all the power in the area for like 2 weeks)... So I mostly missed the online stuff.

My local B&M's had some sweet deals though.. I.E., 20-30% off across the board on their normal prices. For every box over $140 you got a free 10-pack, under $140 a free 5-pack. Buy a Lotus lighter and get 5 free cigars, a promotional cutter, and 2 cans of fuel. Buy a Zikar cutter and get a free Zikar lighter. Buy two OtterBoxes and get one free. Buy a humidor, they give you a $50 gift certificate and they season the humidor for you (Though, most people dont know it... But they'll season the humidor for you normally anways).
those were some greats deals

(10-24-2010, 04:29 PM)Teck1337 Wrote: I was without power for most of those sales (huge storm killed all the power in the area for like 2 weeks)... So I mostly missed the online stuff.

My local B&M's had some sweet deals though.. I.E., 20-30% off across the board on their normal prices. For every box over $140 you got a free 10-pack, under $140 a free 5-pack. Buy a Lotus lighter and get 5 free cigars, a promotional cutter, and 2 cans of fuel. Buy a Zikar cutter and get a free Zikar lighter. Buy two OtterBoxes and get one free. Buy a humidor, they give you a $50 gift certificate and they season the humidor for you (Though, most people dont know it... But they'll season the humidor for you normally anways).

nice deals in-dead!
--Mike
In the past, there have been some good deals from some of the cigar accessory web sites. I've picked up books, lighters and cutters at reduced prices on the day after Thanksgiving. Not sure about cigars though.
Anyone pick up any good cigar related deals on black friday or cyber monday? Post 'em!