Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
attaching pictures from an android phone?
Anybody know if its possible? I have tried attaching a pic to a post every way that I can think of and it doesnt work. Am I doing something wrong or is it impossible?
I like smoking lightning
(09-14-2011, 04:45 PM)carl609 Wrote: Anybody know if its possible? I have tried attaching a pic to a post every way that I can think of and it doesnt work. Am I doing something wrong or is it impossible?

how are you trying to do it? is it on a website? or your hard drive?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
get photobucket app. Upload pic to photobucket, then get the [img] code from photobucket then paste it here
No Justice, No Peace!
I use Photobucket from my iPad and phone. Works well except I never know if the sizes come out right.
Photobucket app works great
--Mike
I will get the app. I was just thinking I could do it right from my phone the same way I can from the hard drive on my laptop
I like smoking lightning
Carl, the photobucket app, or an app form any hosting service (ie: Picassa), is the only way.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
I use the tapatalk app and love it. Give u full access to the site, easy to read all the posts, and u can reply and post pics with one click of a button from your Droid. It's in the market, check it out!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
(09-15-2011, 01:32 PM)Benfishin1 Wrote: I use the tapatalk app and love it. Give u full access to the site, easy to read all the posts, and u can reply and post pics with one click of a button from your Droid. It's in the market, check it out!

Is it an app that you have tp pay for?

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(09-16-2011, 11:40 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(09-15-2011, 01:32 PM)Benfishin1 Wrote: I use the tapatalk app and love it. Give u full access to the site, easy to read all the posts, and u can reply and post pics with one click of a button from your Droid. It's in the market, check it out!

Is it an app that you have tp pay for?

Yeah, you have to pay for it. I think it was $2.00. For me it was well worth it. It gives you access to thousands(I think) of different forums. This is the only one I'm on, so that didn't matter. But it makes it so easy to use SC on the go. When you pull up the forum, the first tab lists every thread that has been updated recently which is super convenient, or you can view all Topics/threads like normal. Plus, like I said attaching pics is a breeze. You click the reply button and then more and you select attach picture. You can upload it from the gallery on your phone or it will take you straight into your camera app, take your picture, and it attaches it.

Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.