Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
as soon as I take some pictures, I'll be posting
So your next purchase is going to be a box of Visions?

[Image: TN_CAO_Vision.jpg]
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Now I really believe you Skip.....When I met the CAO rep he also gave me the Seed to Soul DVD and I have seen it about 7 times now, great stuff...its only 20min long but covers alot......and ur a lucky man, enjoy the tonysBig Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
The rep said that the Vision CAO box will, like in the pic from BB, light up and will self humidify......its a really nice box
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:The rep said that the Vision CAO box will, like in the pic from BB, light up and will self humidify......its a really nice box
Nice....but does anyone have an idea of the prices yet?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
it better be one damn good cigar for all this hype and packaging.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
the rep said the reason they spend so much money on packaging is because most places that sell cigars are managed by people who dont know much about cigars so they rely on people just thinking it looks good. Thats why the Vision looks the way it does......according to him it is going to be a good stogie[cigar]

As you can tell I had a really long conversation with this guy....he was really cool.
George Carlin
Tim told me the box/humidor will be available without the cigars too.