Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone try any of these?
i know they arnt padrons or olivas, but im always looking to sample those unknowin and weird chit out there..have any of you tryed any of these?

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodD...t=6&page=2

ANY sampler pack from CI is NEVER worth your time or money. CI sells alot of garbage and there is probably a reason you have never heard of any of those.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Not yet but I'm quickly going that way.Angry
(11-18-2010, 08:11 PM)Mark Wrote: ANY sampler pack from CI is NEVER worth your time or money. CI sells alot of garbage and there is probably a reason you have never heard of any of those.

yeah i guess your right..

(11-18-2010, 08:13 PM)denali7432 Wrote: yeah i guess your right..

I'm always right! Now if only that clown Jimmie would finally realize this.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(11-18-2010, 08:21 PM)Mark Wrote: I'm always right! Now if only that clown Jimmie would finally realize this.

Ya know...I wish you were coming to the PA/NJ herf. First so we could meet you too, but also...so that you and Jimmie could kiss and make up, or put rings on and take the vows, or step into the cage while we all shout "TWO MEN ENTER ONE MAN LEAVES"......

I thought about trying that sampler Denali, but because they are mostly unknowns (I've heard of victor sinclair, and I've tried la differencia cubana's), I am hesitant to hop in and try them. The *chance* there is a jewel in there is outweighed by the certainty that there wont be.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
I have not but you should and let us know.
--Mike
Do Not Buy that sampler.

HA HA, that clown Mahk wouldn't last one round with the Mum and I'm twice his age. In two weeks, you will hear him singing Mumcero.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
The only one I have ever had is the Pilato Cubano's, I bought a box one time. At first I thought they were great for the money, but once I got through the first 5 I just wanted to give them away.
That is a Nub in my pocket! I am also happy to see you.
(11-18-2010, 08:41 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote:
(11-18-2010, 08:21 PM)Mark Wrote: I'm always right! Now if only that clown Jimmie would finally realize this.

Ya know...I wish you were coming to the PA/NJ herf. First so we could meet you too, but also...so that you and Jimmie could kiss and make up, or put rings on and take the vows, or step into the cage while we all shout "TWO MEN ENTER ONE MAN LEAVES"......

I thought about trying that sampler Denali, but because they are mostly unknowns (I've heard of victor sinclair, and I've tried la differencia cubana's), I am hesitant to hop in and try them. The *chance* there is a jewel in there is outweighed by the certainty that there wont be.

OMG you don't want to meet Mahk! The only reason I have to see him AGAIN in two weeks is because Mum wants to fly up the coast. It would be rude not to stop by.