Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone ever seen a warning on a box of cigars
lol I'll have to agree with Tank on this one...
No Justice, No Peace!
(06-26-2011, 09:23 AM)wtfdic Wrote: According to California everything causes cancer.

[Image: 2674e45bdade__1309138442000.jpg]
I like smoking lightning
Jimmie also has an effective warning system, though it is verbal... What did he say to Jebus about his bottle of Rum? " If you drink any of my rum, I'll cut your #*% off!".

Jebus still talks about that and looks around nervously when he does... Wink

It is my duty to inform all Las Vegas herfers that it is known to the state of California that I, having been born and raised in California, am known to cause cancer. (or was that cankers? Wink)
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
(06-26-2011, 09:42 AM)Tonto Wrote:
(06-26-2011, 09:23 AM)wtfdic Wrote: According to California everything causes cancer.

I believe California is even trying to pass a law banning the use of Oxygen...

We couldnt get that lucky......

There are very few exceptions to me actually feeling bad, if cali instantly fell to the bottom of the ocean. Doug, The Redwood trees, most of the fish in the ocean....maybe one or two others....
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
(06-26-2011, 09:42 AM)Tonto Wrote:

I believe California is even trying to pass a law banning the use of Oxygen...

And Dihydrogen monoxide
The bill just passed to these pics on all cigarett packs. What a crock from out GUBMINT. NOW THAT should cut a ton of taxbase sales they Won't collect.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

The others

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYloE7NE0dBDbUGdcaaou...0sNbyn&t=1]

[Image: post-6965-1286764130.jpg]

[Image: cigarsmokeistoxic.gif]

[Image: cigars.JPG]

[Image: cigars%20and%20sabrett%20556.jpg]

[Image: pictorial_warnings_WHO_2006.jpg]

[Image: cigarettes-8-eng1.jpg]

So, when are they going to put graphic pictures on cars?
[Image: crash.jpg]
WARNING, DRIVING CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURIES AND DEATH
WARNING, IT HAS BEEN STATISTICALLY PROVEN PASSENGERS DIE IN CARS MORE OFTEN THAN DRIVERS
WARNING, IN 2010 MORE PEOPLE DIED IN CAR ACCIDENTS THAN ALL OTHER FORMS OF CANCER COMBINED
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer