Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
. . . and then it rained fire from the sky.
Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

[Image: tomahawk_explosion_photo.jpg]

Today's been a pretty rough day . . . I had to go over to the hospital to fill out paperwork, have presurgical tests done, fork over money, and so forth. It turned out to be a time-consuming, frustrating ordeal that ended up taking longer than the actual surgery will . . . I'm there five freakin' hours, waiting, peeing in cups, waiting, having blood drawn, waiting, filling out paperwork, waiting, getting a chest x-ry, waiting, getting an EKG, waiting, writing checks and signing forms, waiting . . . well, you get the idea.

No coffee, no lunch, nothing good to read, even. BAD day.

I finally finish up, fight my way through traffic, get groceries, make it home . . . and find THREE packages waiting.

Three!

Gentlemen, you made my day today. You really did.

U.S. Tank sent me a San Cristobal Guajira, since I hadn't found one here to try . . . and tossed some Christmas goodies in for good measure:

[Image: ustank.jpg]

Jimmie the Mum sold me some beautiful, luscious, impossible-to-get-here Padron 80ths that arrived days ahead of when I expected them to . . . and tossed in a tasty little hitchhiker for good measure:

[Image: themum.jpg]

And Parkster, our International Man of Mystery, the Flying Scotsman, sent me a lovely "chess set" . . . at least that's what the Customs ticket said it was:

[Image: parkster.jpg]

Gentlemen, thank you one and all, truly. I have no words.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Yee-freaking-haw!

Ya gotta love the holiday spirit around these places.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
My second He he he bomb made it at last.

Your more than welcome Boar ......... payback for your Indian Larry bomb that caught me unaware.

There is more on the way as well .....

CoolWink
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Stellar!!!!Cool 
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
That was fast as I only mailed it on saturday. Glad to see it arrived in good shape.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I'm certainly not going to lack for smoking choices during my post-surgical recovery, that's for sure!

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
DAAAAMN. Multi task hit.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Nice trifecta hit on NAAP. Leave it to SC to take the sting off of a bad day.
Wow slammed from all sides.
[party]