Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your first Cigar...
Just wondering what everybody has to say about that nostalgic first cigar, or maybe just the first good cigar that got you hooked.
my very first was either a RYJ or Monte, don't quite remember but it was all down hill form that point for me.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I told this story too many times...

In short it was a pre-release cuban. Barely pre-release in that it was one of the cigars Kennedy ordered before he imposed the embargo.
romeo y julieta cedros no 2. i smoked as many as i could get my hands on. then my local guy went out of business, and that was the end of that. but it was definately my first.
Well, the FIRST first was a wood-tip Swisher Sweet, lol, when I was just a kid.

But the first real cigar was an RyJ Bully, and the one that got me hooked on the hobby was a VSG Spellbound. I remember looking down at it in amazement a couple inches in and thinking "Ye gods and ancestors! I never realized these could have THIS much flavor!"

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
lol I can't say I've ever heard anyone say that before
Punch corojo
like others here, i must hang my head in shame and say my first was a plastic-tipped swisher sweet.

(excuse me while i go whip myself with a switch)

ahem! .... anyways, my see-the-light cigar was a very young cohiba sublime. pretty much shattered all my preconceptions, green though the stick was.
Macanoodle, Petite corona for me. Yeah, I still like them too. There I said it.
First I care to remember (may have been others before it) was a Fuente Short Story.  That was in Prep School.  Still smoking 'em today!  I love that cigar...