Poll: What is your favorite torpedo?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bolivar Belicosos Finos
23.08%
6 23.08%
Diplomaticos #2
15.38%
4 15.38%
H. Upmann #2
7.69%
2 7.69%
Montecristo #2
42.31%
11 42.31%
Partagas Serie P No. 2
11.54%
3 11.54%
RYJ Belicoso
0%
0 0%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your favorite Torpedo
No love for the Upmann :?
Headley Wrote:
Bungalowbill Wrote:would've said diplo 'till i tried an '06 monte a few weeks ago. i still love diplo's, but i think the new monte's, which are huge, will eventually blow doors on most anything out there.

You're making happy I have some on the way.  I feel like Lloyd Bridges in Airplane when he kept saying "Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit..." only in a good way.  "Looks like we picked the right time to smoke some Habanos"

[Image: airplane-lloyd-bridges-sniff-glue.jpg]

Heheheh. Pretty funny. Classic movie.

Yeah, I can see what you guys are saying. I was very pleased with the Monte #2's I got, and can see them getting VERY good over the years as they settle down for a while.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
The BBF and Monte #2 are running away with this one.  Both are tied with 6 votes each after 19 total votes.  Who's going to come out on top???  Someone has to step up and break the tie; we can't go to penalty kicks here
gonna have to lean towards the Monte. Had one again recently and it was great. Although I used to like the BBFs, I had one a day or two after the monte and it didnt quite match up. However, I do have a 2001 box of BBF which should be great...I will be trying one of those soon and see if's Mark's experience holds true for me.

Dips #2 are a fan fav here and I need to give that a fair shot as well...but yet to try one...
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007